Sunday, April 6, 2008

Klara's Very Confused Dance Class

As many of you already know, Klara is the typical girly-girl. If it's pink, frilly, or has little ballerina on it, then her vote is "yes!" She pressured me for dance lessons and I finally gave in several months ago. They have been practicing for their recital, which will be in a month or so, and last week the moms got to go in and see them run through their performance.

It was hysterical!

First of all, Klara takes this VERY seriously. She was chosen as the line leader because she does not mess around! (she's the one all the way to the left of the screen). Just seeing all of those little tiny girls together trying to make some order out of what could only be translated as mass confusion was so precious and so funny all at the same time.

Fortunately I had my video camera in my bag. Check it out!

No comments: