Friday, May 30, 2008

Goggle Issues

Yipee! Can you hear me screaming for joy all the way from Virginia? I just wrapped up the school year with the kiddos and it's off to the pool for the summer! I love the summer because everything slows down, warms up, and lets loose. We probably spend at least five days a week at the pool and it never gets old. The coolest thing about it is that our community is relatively small and the pool is never crowded. As a matter of fact, most days we have it all to ourselves.

This was a video I took of our first day there. I went by Target and picked up goggles for everyone (and TONS of sunblock). Even though she is two, Kenna didn't want to be left out, so she got some goggles, too. Here she is trying to put them on. She was definitely having some issues!



No comments: