Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ferry Fun!

This weekend we decided to be adventurous and try out the ferry that crosses from Surry to Jamestown, VA. It was so much fun! Kenna fell in love with it and didn't want to get off. As a matter of fact, when I sang her lullaby that night, she wanted me to put the word, "boat" in it. Here's how it went:

Boat is my sunshine, my only sunshine.
Boat makes me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know, Boat, how much I love you.
Please don't take my boat away.

Needless to say, it was an adventure that she will remember for a long time.
Check out the video:

2 comments:

myboys said...

Love the video, I love just around the corner from the Jamestown ferry. Hope you had a great day, did you go to Busch Gardens when you were here?.
BTW, the " I'm too sexy " video makes me cry with laughter, he is awesome, too too funny

Christina said...

I don't know if you get comments posted so far after the original post. I was checking out your blog because my mom (in Richmond) sent an article about you to inspire me, I think (I'm a disaster!). It was amazing. At any rate, I just happened to see this post, we were there for the week of Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun. My kids loved feeding the birds that followed the ferry! It was their favorite part of our day, and we had visited the museum of Jamestown and Powhatan village! Anyway, it's fun to see what other people are doing, and maybe I will check out some of your "Supermom Tips". :)
If you cared to, our pics from the ferry are here: http://www.fivewalkers.com/?p=1084