Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shake It Up, Baby!!


I confess, it's hard to keep up with everything that's cool and trendy with my kids. The other day, when my three boys were talking about Wario, I asked them, "Are you talking about Mario?" They just looked at me as if I were totally the most lame-o mom on earth.

"Mom!" They shouted. "It's Wario!"

Okay, okay! I give!

Recently, however, I have graduated from lame-o to coolio once again. I redeemed myself by supplying them with the video game, "Wario Land: Shake It!" It features the character, Wario--yes, WARIO--traveling through side scrolling stages. By shaking the Wii remote, you can shake down your enemies, free coins from treasure bags, and even cause earthquakes (as if we don't already have enough of those around here). It's the ultimate adventure--puzzles, hazards, secrets, treasures, and multiple missions to keep you coming back again and again.

Now I have another confession to make--this game is addictive! I even find myself shaking that remote like nobody's business!!

Good, clean fun...you can't shake that!!

No comments: