Monday, September 15, 2008

Karis's Invention

I love teaching my kids! Today, I took a three-minute break to answer the phone and both Karis and Korben abandoned their school work and changed a cardboard box that they found in the trash into a "mind machine." They even made a remote control for the thing! Forget the spelling list---these kids were getting a true education in the art of creativity. I love it! Their mind machine could make someone smart, stupid, or turn them into a knight (I'm not too sure where that last option came from. I just report the facts). Check out this three-part video series titled, "Karis's Mind Machine."

Part I:The prototype was evidently still in the development phase...



Part II: Korben turns into a knight...



Part III: "E equals M..C..What?"

No comments: