Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Einstein Rocks!

There are a few names a mom just knows and loves. "Baby Einstein" is one of them. At a time when everyone and their brother jumps on the kid-friendly production wagon, churning out videos upon videos for kids and preying off of every mom's fear that she is not doing enough for her child, it's nice to know there is a name you can trust.

I recently had the pleasure of trying out a Baby Einstein video. Although I would normally never recommend television viewing for a baby, sometimes it's just nice for new moms to take a breather every now and then. Baby Einstein is just perfect for that. It doesn't just occupy a baby's time, but it engages them and sets the stage for some great learning. It's something I can feel good about. And leave it up to Baby Einstein to give me something I can trust in.

No comments: