Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wigglin' and Jigglin"

Every family has one--a crazy kid that will do absolutely everything, push every button, drive you crazy, and make you laugh your rear end off the entire time. Mine is Korben (we call him Kubby). He turned six last week--check out the blog video of him blowing out his trick candles. Today, he was clowning around in the kitchen and my husband had the video camera out. He then threw together a clip that is absolutely hysterical! Watch it. It's sooo funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical. That kid has some moves!

Love your blog!

mzmanzano said...

Hi Hannah, absolutely love it. What is the song he is dancing to.

My kids love to watch the short clips you post. Thanks so much

Unknown said...

Just found your blog--very cute. I remember you from Furman way back when--Firm Believers and BSU. Looks like you've been very blessed--me, too (I've got 4 kids).
Keep bloggin!
Kelly Adams (formerly Duncan)

Steph said...

This really made me laugh!! What a cutie!

Hannah Keeley said...

I have no idea what the song is. I know it's on the soundtrack of Dumb and Dumber (which couldn't be more appropriate).

And Howdy to Kelly. Are you still a Firm Believer?