I came across this list through an e-mail, and LOVE it! It really makes you stop and think about how important you really are. People love you, people trust you--let's give them our very best. I would love to hear your thoughts on it:
Nine Unarguable Truths
1) There are at least 2 people in this world that you would die for.
2) At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3) The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4) A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5) Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6) You mean the world to at least 3 other people.
7) Someone that you don’t even know exists, trusts you.
8) When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
9) When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look because what you see may surprise you.