Thursday, June 26, 2008

R. U. Funkey?

I had no idea what U.B. Funkeys were until they showed up in the mail on Monday. It was my son's birthday (Kyler) and I think he was more excited about the U.B. Funkeys that showed up than he was about his own birthday presents. They are so cool! They are little characters that you buy and a starter kit that you hook up to your PC. In just seconds you are having fun with your Funkeys. Just log on and there is a whole internet world that they can explore. You can travel around, decorate your room, play games, buy stuff, and much more.

I never knew just how FUNKEY my boys were. Kyler even used his Target gift card that he got for his birthday to buy yet another U.B. Funkey. Wow! They are addictive. And the coolest thing about it is that my kids are entertained on the computer in a safe, fun, and funkey environment.

So, now I have a question for YOU!
R. U. Funkey?

No comments: