Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Boy and His Bike

Korben got his first "big boy" bike yesterday and took it out for a spin. I didn't even know he was outside because I was in the kitchen putting away the groceries. I looked out the front door and noticed he and his bike were gone and walked up to the cul-de-sac to see what was going on. What I saw there melted my heart. His big brother had hauled his bike all the way up our steep gravel driveway so that he could give him his first lesson.

Kyler was teaching him, Karis was trotting (and dancing, as you'll see in the video) beside him, and Korben was pedaling his heart out and learning how to use the brakes. I love this whole motherhood thing so much!!!

2 comments:

Mom-O-Nine-Tales said...

MY kids love your videos they totally remind them of themselves they didn't think anybody out there was as crazy as they are.
My 9 year old daughter has so fallen for Karis, she saw him on this video and her face went up in flames it was so funny.

Hannah Keeley said...

so funny! I told Karis and he blushed a nice rosy shade of pink!